I went for one month of cycling in Myanmar in January 2012. I found difficult to get information to plan the cycling route. I therefore decided to share my experience for others. The information presented here is based on what I did and what I heard. It’s very incomplete and I will be happy to amend or complete based on the information I will receive. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment with any piece of info you would like to share.
- Some reasons Why you should go and why you shouldn’t
- Sleeping: hotel, camping, restrictions, …
- Information on Maps and GPS
- Classic Itinerary: the Mandalay-Bagan-Inle Loop
- Itinerary options around Mandalay
- Warning: you cannot go everywhere
To contact me: leclerc dot francis at googlemail.com